Considering the world pandemic, online presentation will be available for participants who are not able to join the conference physically. Below are detail instructions:
Online Oral Presentations
1. Online presentation will be presented by Microsoft Teams Meeting.
2. Both the online live presentation and online pre-recorded video presentation are accepted.
3. The presentation PPT file could be designed as you like with the requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
4. Time allocation: about 40 min for Keynote speakers, 20 min for Invited speakers, 15 min for Regular speakers. Each presentation includes 3- 5 minutes for Q&A.
5. The live presentation time will be subject to China Standard Time (GMT+8). All presenters are required to enter the Online Session Room before the session begins. The presentation schedule will be listed on conference program about one month ahead of the conference.
6. Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation is delivered.
7. For the PPT file of pre-record a video, please show your face with high resolution as vivid as face-to-face presentation.
8. If you are not able to deliver the presentation through Teams within a specified time, the pre-recorded video will be played based on the schedule of the conference program.
9. The pre-recorded video uploaded should be in the format of .mp4. Please check the below manners for reference:
How to record a video with PowerPoint
How to record a video with ZOOM
10. The pre-recorded video submission deadline is October 7th, 2021, and the video would be posted on the conference website for interaction after pre-review and confirmation.
Due to the nature of an online conference, all posted video presentations and poster presentations will be available publicly. It is important for presenters to understand that items available at the conference website are, public, citable, shareable, and available online for a long time.
Presenters who have preliminary/sensitive data that do not comfortable posting online, please take care of your data and change the information you choose to include in your presentation.
For attendees, in case some works are in progress, we expect you not to cite them or download them without permission of the presenter.