1. Template for Conference Proceedings (Full Length Papers Only)
Authors are invited to submit technical papers on their research relevant to the conference theme. Accepted papers will be published in the conference procedings (Indexed by Ei Compendex). Please prepare your paper according to the following CECNET template:
• Authors must format their papers using our Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e templates:
Template for conference proceedings
2. Template for Papers in SCI/EI Indexed Journal (Full Length Papers Only)
No typesetting is required before your initial submission. After your paper is accepted based on peer review, appropriate journal will be recommended to you attached with the template required by the journal accordingly.
3. Template for Abstract Proceeding (Abstracts Only)
For those who are only interested in attendance and making an oral or poster presentation without publications, please submit your abstract(s) via the paper submission system, and mark "abstract for oral (or poster) presentation" in the note form at the submission system.
Abstracts should be submitted in .DOC format according to the template below:
Please note that the abstracts submitted for attendance will not be published in any journals. The Conference Abstract Proceedings is for communication purpose only.
4. Submission Details
• Both Paper and abstract submissions must be made through the Online Submission System.
• For papers to be published in Conference Proceedings, there will be a charge of $ 60/ ¥ 400 for each additional page beyond 6 pages.
• For papers to be published in SCI indexed journals, there will also be a charge for each additional page. For details, please consult the organizing committee before submission.
• Each Abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 250 words.